From:
Steven Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 23:18:05 EDT
Yesterday I was in my car driving towards a movie theatre to see Star
Wars for the second time while my wife is out of town, when I heard
some wonderful baroque music on the radio.  I have to be in the mood for
baroque but this performance just really grabbed me.  I was surprised to
find out that I had been listening to the NYPO conducted by .....wait for
it....Pierre Boulez.  At least that explained why my ears had been telling
me that there was something different about this baroque music.

I forget what the actual piece was but does anybody know if this might
be a recording that is currently not OOP.  I would assume that it was a
Columbia recording and thus if not OOP currently available through Sony.

Steve M. (Northern Virginia)