From:
Bob Kasenchak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:35:21 -0700
Don Satz, excerpted:

>I see nothing wrong or off-key with list members communicating privately
>with one another on a number of subjects.  It's one of the natural "side
>benefits" of being on the list.

Ah, no doubt.  It is one of the great pleasures...besides anticipating the
arrival of my MCML digest every day.

Anyway, I want to quickly thank everyone for their kindness and (virtual,
electronic) hospitality.  I have enjoyed this thoroughly.  I must,
unfortunately, sign off for a month.  Do not doubt I'll be back as soon
as my computer's plugged in at NEC.

Then I can start that Schwann thread about which I've been dreaming!

Regards and Best Wishes,

Bob Kasenchak, late of Schwann Publications