From:
Ray Bayles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:14:17 -0700
I have noticed a definite drop in service and deliveries from CDNow over
the past year...  and was very disappointed when they bought out MusicBlvd.
They were in merger talks with Columbia House then Columbia House backed
out.

Now I see a fairly negative article in The Industry Standard, one
of the best magazines on internet businesses.  You might find it at
http://www.thestandard.com/  If not, email me a [log in to unmask]
if you are a concerned purchaser at CDNow.

We have no stake in CDNow, Amazon.com, Columbia House, BMG or any other
CD sales organization, but are concerned that Classical CD's have a
marketplace that works.

Ray Bayles