From:
Janos Gereben <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:41:52 -0800
Details of the San Francisco Opera's digital cinema program became
available today, at

   http://sfopera.com/press/DigitalCinemaSpring2008FINAL.pdf

The series will beging with "La Rondine," starring Angela Gheorghiu,
in 121 theaters, beginning March 8.

In *San Francisco*, where Met broadcasts are not available on a major
FM station, *San Francisco Opera*'s digital programs will *not* be shown.
Charming!

Here are the California theaters showing the programs:

   Cinemawest Boulevard, Petaluma
     Petaluma, CA
   Cinemawest Livermore
     Livermore, CA
   Cinemawest Fairfax
     Fairfax, CA
   Cinemawest Fortuna
     Fortuna, CA
   Cinemawest Angels's Camp
     Angels Camp, CA
   Cinemawest Sonoma Cinemas
     Sonoma, CA
   Cinemawest Sebastopol
     Sebastopol, CA
   Galaxy Riverbank, CA
     Riverbank, CA
   UltraStar Flower Hill 4
     Del Mar, CA
   UltraStar Mission Valley
     San Diego, CA

As soon as I find Angels' Camp on the map, I am moving.

Janos Gereben
www.sfcv.org