From:
Melanie Watts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:02:11 -0700
Hi, For your son I would reccomend, "Mozart's Magic Fantasy", It is one
of a series of Classical Kids recordings Put out by A&M records in Canada.
My Children have and love the whole set.  Others in the series include
Beethoven lives upstairs, Mr Bach comes to call, Tchaikovsky Discovers
America...etc.  they are perfect for young children as the stories are told
in simple language and yes they are sung in English.  I Hope this is wht
you are looking for

Melanie