From:
Stuart Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:49:05 +1300
Jim Tobin wrote:

>One thing I like about NAXOS, BIS, Koch, Albany, Hyperion, Telarc and other
>labels like that is that they seem to really CARE about classical music;
>their performance and production values are high also.  I feel bad about
>Chandos, which didn't make it, for reasons I don't know.  ...

I agree with what you say about Hyperion, Naxos etc.  Perhaps you mean
Nimbus instead of Chandos.  as Far as I know Chandos are still going strong
and doing better than ever.I am not sure what the issues were with Nimbus.
September 11th apparently contributed to their problems according to the
press release.

Regards
Stuart Sinclair