From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:14:42 +1000
Alan Dudley wrote of Brett Dean's success at the Paris Rostrum and asked:

>Do any listers know any more about Brett or Ariel's Music?

He's the soloist in the Frankel Viola Concerto on cpo (c/w the Violin
Concerto and Serenata Concertante), a CD I recommend warmly.  I heard or
read that he has resigned from the Berlin Phil and is going to compose full
time.  He'll be living at Noosa (which, for the benefit of non-Australian
listers, is in Queensland - Alan knows this already, of course!)

Richard Pennycuick