From:
Brian Hiatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 09:26:54 -0700
Jacek Zurawski wrote:

>I would like to ask for the opinions od Celibidache and for recommendation
>of his other recordings available.

It just so happens that I have a stack of Sergiu Celibidache recordings on
EMI that I am working with.  They are all with the Munchner Philharmoniker
and all are works of Anton Bruckner.  I have listened to the third sym.
and I am currently listening to the fifth sym.  Both are well recorded and
have a good dynamic range.  Some are double cd sets.  From what I have
heard so far they seem to be worth looking at.  I must say I am by no means
a Bruckner expert so I have no other recordings to base a recommendation.

The recordings are:
Sym 3  EMI 56689
Sym 4  56690
Sym 5  56691