From:
Ralf Oehlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 03:18:04 -0500
I've been searching for years for good websites discussing Bruckner
recordings, but found none.  Have you detected some? I don't give up my
hopes that Tony will create one in the future.  BTW, has anybody heard
Gunter Wand's BPO Bruckner 8th on radio or bootleg.  I did not like his
older performances of this work too much, but was impressed by all of his
BPO performances so far.  It's interesting how he sees the works these
days.  I'm considering buying tickets for his Bruckner 8th perfomance with
the NDR in Luebeck this summer - and maybe for his Bruckner 3rd too.  I
hope he has still the strength to complete his BPO cycle.

Best wishes,
Ralf Oehlmann