From:
Laurence Glavin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:57:51 -0500
Robert Stumpf, II wrote:

>Every now and then I hear some music on the radio, whilst tooling around
>town, that I know, but don't know who is playing it.  On the other hand,
>I just HAVE to know what recording it is becuase I HAVE to have it.  ...
>Any similars to share?

The last time I did that was for a concerto for flute and harp by Lowell
Lieberson.  Very charming, in a performance by James Galway.  Bought a
copy soon thereafter.  It also has a piccolo concerto that I don't care
for, perhaps because I don't believe the instrument can carry a concerto.
Makes my cat perk her ears up though.

Laurence Glavin
Methuen, MA