From:
Chris Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:47:28 -0500
Contemporary Arts Center, Louisiana Philharmonic and the Bultman Funeral
Home presents

At the Solarium: Our Music

ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19 3 PM

Join us for a free celebration of the music created during the Works
Progress Administration as well as contemporary music created for the
community in Bultman's spectacular Solarium.  Two new pieces by Jay Weigel
will performed by the Louisiana Philhramonic Chamber Players and conducted
by Chris Younghoon Kim, the LPO's new assistant conductor.  Program will
also feature Aaron Copland's "Music for the Theatre" and Ernst Bacon's
"Remembering Ansel Adams".  Special guest appearances by Randy Couch and
Ray Ganucheau.

Concert will take place on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 3 PM at Bultman
Funeral Home 3338 St. Charles Ave, in New Orleans, LA.

Admission for this concert is free.

For more information, please call the Contemporary Arts Center at
504-528-3805.  For additional info about the CAC visit our website at
www.cacno.org

For more info about the Louisiana Philharmonic, visit our website at

   http://www.lpomusic.com/

Hope to see you there.

Chris Younghoon Kim
Assistant Conductor, LPO