From:
Rachel Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:50:56 EDT
How can I not comment!  Keep the Jews out of Bayreuth, the blacks out
of European opera (except as slaves in Aida), keep the Asians out of
Bach Cantatas (No, Brian Asawa or Y.  Mera), keep the Catholics out of
Protestant Organ lofts, keep the gay men out of Shakespeare (Tired yet)?

Himmel, where does it end? Here I am just feeling better about myself when
another aspect of my life is trashed!  German and a woman...sheesh, It
could only be worse for me if I were also Lesbian...Hey, that's right...I
am!  And I like classical music...MAN WHAT A MINORITY!

Rachel Ehrenberg