From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:26:06 -0700
Dave Harman:

>I just have a hard time paying $20.00 or more for a CD.

By comparison, a full-price CD in the UK costs about $US24 and in
Australia, about $US30, in both cases at the current exchange rates.
It takes little imagination to understand why many Australian CD stores
are going out of business because they can't compete with mercenary
characters like me who get better prices, including postage, by shopping
online.  Given that Martin Anderson is offering repertoire that's otherwise
unavailable, I regard $US20 as a more than reasonable price - it's just
a case of what you're used to.

Richard Pennycuick