From:
Kim Patrick Clow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 05:19:46 +0000
Steve Schwartz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Unless the price of a player drops significantly, I don't see it
>taking off.  The classical-music market is mostly content- rather than
>technology-driven.

There are retailers (here in New York City at least) that sell SACDs
cheaper than regular CDs.  And good titles.  I've seen some as low as
$14.95 for Harmonia Mundi as an example.  So I don't think the price is
a factor for me.  I tend to buy the hybrid discs now for anticipated
move to that format.

And it will happen, as surely as the move from LPs to CDs.

"Kim Patrick Clow" <[log in to unmask]>