From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 16:02:47 -0500
Don Satz wrote:

>Is it the general practice of Naxos to collect single cd's, put them in a
>box, and sell them at practically the same unit price? I find this a little
>odd, especially since some of those Kodaly cd's are a few years old.

Uh, what's so odd about it? When the majors reissue something, it's true,
they often bring it down to something reasonable, maybe even as far down
as a Naxos brand new price.  A 50% markdown is not what it seems when the
original price was double what it ought to have been.

Richard, who invites you to visit his music, outdoors and other pages at
http://www.magi.com/~richard/