From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 03:11:27 +0200
Ian Crisp wrote a very funny response to my post:

>From me, same answer as before.  If you think it's good to do it that way,
>go right ahead.  Just put a note in the concert programme (or wherever)
>that the repeat is not as written.  And play it the original way now and
>again, just to see if you've changed your mind.
>
>It is barely possible that other listmembers may disagree.

Actually, in reality, I must apologize, my post was intended as a
joke. I wouldn't really repeat the section, much as I would like to.
As Joel points out, it would be unusual, and though the coda is a simple
restatement of the exposition with no new material, WAM wrote no repeat so,
as much as I'd like to repeat it three or four times I guess we'll just
play it once.  Then encore it!

I REALLY did not want to re-open this debate.  It was more a statement of
how much I adore this music.

David Runnion