From:
Vicente Vida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 15:58:46 +0200
Dear friends:

Let me introduce myself, I am new in this list.  I am a 39-years old
classics enthusiast from Cadiz (Spain- Europe).  I am a flute student,
and my fauvorite periods are Ancient music and Baroque, meant I am open
to all periods.  I work as a lawyer in a local firm.

As you now Know my written English is not very good, but I hope that will
be good enough to share ideas and experiences with all you, and that you
will pardon me what I am doing with your language.  I was looking eagerly
for a fora like this

I usually try to get as many info as I can of all the works I am hearing.
Now I am trying with Ligeti's first string quartet and Lutoslawski
"Variations on a Paganini's theme". Could some of you help me on getting
info about these works?

Many thanks

Vicente Vida
Cadiz - Spain