From:
Virginia Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 09:06:15 +0100
He's written a number of choral works which are popular with school and
amateur choirs in Britain, such as the 'Armed Man' Mass.  There's a new
one out at the moment, perhaps on one of your CDs.  I've never performed
or heard any of his compositions but some choral singers I know find
them rather tedious!  I belive some of his work is broadcast frequently
on Classic FM and as a result tops the bestselling classical CD charts
in Britain, which may be the basis for EMI's claim.

Virginia KNight