From:
Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:05:32 -0500
Speaking of the B Minor, my friend Jeff here in Gainesville is a lifelong
fanatic for this work.  He owns dozens of recordings of it but says none
have measured up to an older one he has on LP which he has never been
able to locate on cd.  It was a1974 release on RCA of an Erato recording
conducted by Michel Corboz, with soloists Perrin, Stampfli, Schwartz,
Perret, Dufour, Tuller, and Huttenlocher.  He has the more recent Corboz
and doesn't like it as much.  So, does anyone know if the old one exists
on cd? I searched all my usual worldwide sites and found nothing.  Thanks!

Jon Lewis