From:
Daryl Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:22:39 -0800
I am looking at a CD on 111 recordings (50200-2).  On it is a piece called
"Valse Joyeuse," Opus 137.  It is listed as composed by someone named
"Provaznak" with no first name or dates.  After checking through all my
resources, I come up empty handed.  I have been in contact with the label,
and all they can tell me is, "...Provaznak was believed to have been a
composer of Cafe Music." It is performed by Vasa Prihoda, so it has to have
been performed before 1960, but I have no other dates.  Is there anyone out
there who can help? I am at a complete loss.

Thanks

Daryl Loomis