From:
"John G. Deacon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:36:03 +0200
I have to give a recorded music presentation in November to a Masonic group
of about 120 people (to raise money for an old people's home).  This will
be interrupted by a good dinner in the interval.

Can anyone provide me, please, with any more interesting ideas of masonic
musical connections *other* than the usual (Flute, Funeral Music ...)
which might be of interest to them? And have there been any very famous
musicians who were "openly" masonic?

Also can anyone confirm, please (what I heard the other day), namely that
the opening chords of the Flute overture represent the Third Masonic
initiation rite?

John G. Deacon
Campobello: http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/campobello
http://www.btinternet.com/~pipedown