From:
Raymond Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 15:48:42 -0500
Deryk wrote:

>Having heard a copy of his recent Pastoral at the Proms with the VPO, I for
>one, amazingly enough, look forward to his recorded cycle.  This was one of
>the finest Pastoral's I've ever heard - and I have heard the odd one or
>two.

I agree with you fully and what you said was exactly what I thought
after the concert.  I was lucky enough to be there and it was a marvelous
performance of Pastoral.  I asked him about the cycle and he said they will
not put them on disc until 2002 and it would probably be one of the
highlights of that year.

Raymond Chan