From:
Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 19:05:42 -0700
OK I'm just rejoining the list after a hiatus, so I'm joining this in
mid-thread.  However, I think I get the jist of this.  The very attractive
Miss Mutter is flaunting her looks on a CD cover.  Big deal.  If it gets
some pubescent teen all hot and bothered enough to maybe give classical
music a try, I'm all in favor of it.  Miss Mutter is a grown woman, and is
perfectly capable of making her own decisions despite the PC thought-police
getting their panties in a bunch.

Jocelyn Wang
Culver Chamber Music Series
www.bigfoot.com/~CulverMusic