From:
Miguel Muelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:32:21 -0500
I just heard a stunning performance of the 2nd movement of the Brahms
concerto, on German radio on the Web, and the announcer said it was
Ginette Neveu and the NDR Orchestra with Hans Schmidt conducting.

I tried to find this on Amazon.com, and was not successful... I did,
however, see a few versions she recorded of this piece.  Does anyone
know if the NDR recording is available, or which of the available versions
is most recommended?  Thanks.

Miguel Muelle
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.miguelmuelle.com