From:
Stuart Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 22:13:37 +1300
Further to my my previous messages, there is a news item on Andante.com
stating thatthe President of Warner Classics International Marco
Bignotti,will leave his post on 31 December.It says that the Classical
Activities will function as a division of the UK Unit.  It says that
details of the new division will be announced shortly.  So it would appear
they are not pulling out totally after all.  One imagines that their back
catalogue would be rather valuable.  I wonder what will happen with
Nimbus's back catalogue?

Regards
Stuart Sinclair