From:
Walter Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:53:54 -0400
In a few days I shall be signing off this list until about the end of
the month while I embark upon another 4-days' march in the Netherlands
(Nijmegen).  I'll be striving for 40 km a day (for four days) this time
as opposed to the 30 km that is all that is expected of people my age and
all I walked last year.  Wish me luck.

Upon completion of the march, a week from Friday, I shall spend a long
weekend in Amsterdam during which time I may take in a concert in the
Concertgebouw (Salzburger Kammersolisten playing Mozart, Haydn, Bruckner,
and Elgar) or a Koopman Organ recital at the Nieuwe Kerk.  Or maybe just
rest up after a day's sightseeing and before flying home.

Walter Meyer