From:
Miguel Muelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:55:30 -0500
Alastair Scott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Well, the Mac Powerbook on which I am writing this is, at the moment,
>in danger of flying through the air and impacting my digital radio (a
>rather expensive collision) because there is far too much talk and
>"interpretation" on the second programme; if anyone is recording the
>programme extensive cuts would be in order.
>
>Just be quiet and play the music; it speaks for itself!

The music does speak for itself, but, as Anne points out, we can
get that any day with her many recordings available.  It is all the
reminiscences and stories that I listened for!

Now, as for that collision you almost caused, I don't suppose that you
recorded the program on that digital radio of yours, did you?  I wish
you had, because the recording I got off the Internet sounds like they
are all meeting in a bathroom and listening to Jackie's recordings in a
garage...  BUT, I will treasure it nonetheless (until someone comes
forward with a radio recording...  PLEASE!)

Miguel Muelle
Keeper of www.jacquelinedupre.net