From:
Todd Michel McComb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:31:19 -0800
On account of this inquiry, I would simply like to remind everyone that the
Medieval Music & Arts Foundation maintains a comprehensive online database
of recordings of music through Josquin's generation (i.e.  through the
early 16th century) and quite a few beyond.

If one were to go to the CD search page at:

        http://www.medieval.org/emfaq/cds/index.html

And type in the known terms:  "Josquin L'Homme arme Tallis Scholars" one
would be able to answer such questions easily and painlessly.

By way of perspective, we presently have detailed listings online for 316
recordings featuring Josquin.  We are currently in the process of adding
some remaining items of which we are aware, and of arranging the listing
into a discography of Josquin indexed by individual work (as we have
already done for several earlier composers).

Of course, we welcome volunteer help on this, on any other discography
projects, or indeed on other projects to gather comprehensive information
on medieval music (broadly conceived) online.  We are a registered
non-profit charity.

Todd McComb