From:
Bernard Gregoire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 21:35:32 EDT
Here's a vote endorsing the great Glenn Gould's humming along.  I find
it completely inoffensive in the historical context of this fine artist.
Once again I'd like to note his decision to withdraw from the concert stage
many decades ago with the comment that "...Posterity will remember the
recordings I made during time..." An early death (at 50 years) allows us to
continue to enjoy his artistry through the technology of modern recording.

Bernard Gregoire
Hingham, MA