From:
Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:59:02 -0500
Okay, here's an update.  This is a very brief (1-page) site for IRR:

   http://www.buckfieldlord.co.uk

But I inquired to the contact email at the bottom of it and found out
that a) IRR is carried by Tower in the US, but each Tower store decides
individually whether to stock it.  b) Individual copies can be had direct
from IRR for $8 postpaid.  I was reckless and actually emailed them my
credit card details, but one can do it via fax or by post.  So, when I get
my copy of the first issue in the mail I'll post my opinions about it.

Jon Lewis