From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:41:29 -0400
Don Satz wrote:

>Joel Hill was telling us of his wonderful experience at the new Borders
>where he lives: employees who know little about the stock, and the store's
>refusal to order some Naxos discs.

I just want to set the record straight (no pun etc.) They didn't actually
REFUSE to order the CD, they just said that they were not able to order
from the entire line of Naxos CD's.  This is what I thought was so strange.
They had tons of Naxoses in stock, but were limited as to which ones they
could order.  Evidently the one I wanted was on some kind of blacklist.

The clerks tried to be very helpful, but were just a bit ignorant, as I
somewhat expected.  How many average teenagers do you know who realize that
Naxos is a recording label?

Joel Hill - Tallahassee, FL - USA
ALKAN Web Page: http://www.nettally.com/joelhill/Index.html