From:
Mark Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 20:42:58 EDT
I have a Xenakis CD on BIS, catalog #482 containing both Pleiades &
Psappha.  I had Kraanerg, but think the sound sucks even though it got
good reviews for both sound and performance when it first came out.  Will
probably take it to a local used CD dealer and sell it.  But the other two
pieces on BIS seem to have great sound.  (sampled some of it today and will
give it a second hearing either tonight or tomorrow) I think that Kraanerg
(on Et Cetra) disappointed me so much that I never gave the BIS disc a
proper hearing.

Best,

Mark