From:
Tim Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:12:55 -0400
Jon Lewis wrote:

>I'm going to be in Atlanta GA Monday through Wednesday, and I'm hoping
>I'll be able to make one classical music shopping stop (if I can convince
>my girlfriend that I'll limit it to an hour...) Does anyone have a top shop
>recommendation there? My priorities are used Cd's, out-of-print and/or
>deleted CD's, and odd imports...

For used CDs, the best that I know are:

Book Nook
404-633-1328
3342 Clairmont Road NE

Wuxtry
404-329-0020
2096 North Decatur Road
Decatur

Wuxtry has a somewhat better selection, with only the CD sleeves on the
shelf to browse through (and not the jewel cases); both have LPs and Book
Nook has a large selection of used books (surprise!).

As for retailers, the best selection that I know is at (though I haven't
been to either in awhile):

Tower Records
404-264-1217
3400 Around Lenox Drive NE