From:
"Willem G. Vijvers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 22:02:42 +0000
Anupam Basu <[log in to unmask]> wrote about Phonogram reissues of older
recordings from Deutsche Grammophon, Decca and Philips at less than Naxos'
price:

>I searched for this series from Phonogram on Amazon, CDNow and EveryCD
>but could not find any titles. Could you please give me a link to any of
>these CDs, especially the Karajan.

As I said, the series is displayed in shops in Holland.  I don't know
if the recordings are available elsewhere, but I suppose they are.  The
leaflet states "Made in Germany".  Some days ago, someone on the list
mentioned a Dutch outlet for online ordering, but I have not kept that
message.

On the CD cover the URL http://www.klassikakzente.de is mentioned.

Obviously, the series is intended for starting a collection of classical
music.  For the group apparently aimed at, it is a pity no booklets are
provided, although I prefer the reduction in cost.

Willem Vijvers<[log in to unmask]