From:
Gregory Ginn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:46:12 -0500
If I were on the search committee in Boston, I wold look very seriously
at a fine Massachusetts conductor named Christopher Wilkins, who is the
current Music Director for the San Antonio Symphony.  For the past six
seasons, Chris has raised the SAS like the phoenix out of the ashes to
a place of prominence within the musical community (countless awards
including the ASCAP award for two consecutive years).  On a side note,
with the naming of Simon Rattle today to take the helm of Berlin, I wonder
how many revolutions Van Karajon has turned in his grave?

[log in to unmask] (Gregory Ginn)