From:
Mary Esterheld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:49:27 -0400
Since listers have been discussing Jeffrey Tate and his disability, I
thought it might be of interest that I recently heard on the news that
Byron Janis is again performing.  I don't remember where he gave a concert
recently - may have been Cuba or Mexico.  But the sound bite in the news
conveyed the fact that he was extremely warmly welcomed.  Perhaps someone
on the list got to hear his performance.

[log in to unmask] (Mary Esterheld)