From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:31:48 +0100
Marcus Maroney <[log in to unmask]> replies to me:

>Mats Norman wrote concerning Klemperer/Schwarzkopf Mahler 4
>
>>OOPS!!!! The recording I actually had in mind is the 1956 Klemperer with
>>BRSO and Elisabeth Lindermeier on ARKADIA.  ...
>
>Thank goodness...

Well, now, someone on the list might note: I didn't explicity say that I
am going to buy this Mahler 4.  Actually I had thought of a good Mahler 3
for myself, but those seem to shine with their unprescence over here.  The
local CD store don't even have the NAXOS recording.  So what's left for me
to do? But perhaps times are changing...?

Mats Norrman