From:
Bob Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 01:56:24 EDT
Joel Hill wrote:

>To make matters worse, the MUZE system didn't list the CD either.

I happened into a Borders in Orange County (California) this afternoon. A
sign was posted that said something to the effect that just because the MUZE
system says they don't have it doesn't necessarily mean it's true. This
particular store has a fairly decent classical selection, by the way.

>The one I was interested in is the 2 Piano Concertos of d'Albert.  I think
>it is a rather recent release.

Sure. And I see it all over the place out here. We must consider ourselves
lucky. I'm beginning to see it Don Satz's way. To hell with retail stores --
or Borders anyway. Go Internet.

Cordially,
Bob Chen
Los Angeles, CA