From:
Matthew Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:39:40 +1000
I just picked up the season program for the Queensland Orchestra and am
about ten pages in.  I noticed a concert with a Nikolai Znaider performing
the Sibelius concerto and thought that I recognised the name.  Looking back
in my deleted mail (and the subsequent ones on this thread) I read that
Janos Gereben was quite taken by this mans playing.  He will be here in
August next year so I will go have listen and see what all the fuss is
about.  I only hope that if I'm no longer in Brisbane by that time that
he is touring elsewhere in Australia.  Anybody out there know if he is?

Matthew Gillett