From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:23:58 -0600
Deryk Barker wrote:

>Kevin responds:
>
>>For cringe I tend to do when, say, Carreras tries roaming Tin Pan Alley.
>>Even Ezio Pinza made me wince. But I'm speculating that some of the
>
>Or Domingo singing "You Fill Up My Senses" (or something along those
>lines) by John Denver.

May I respectfully ask that people be a bit more careful when quoting.
This is twice in this thread that I have been quoted as writing something
that was indeed submitted by someone else.  Not that I disagree with the
sentiments, necessarily, but I didn't say anything that is quoted above.

Thanks!

Kevin