From:
Scott Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:11:17 -0500
Schwartzo wrote:

>List member Scott Morrison and I were talking off-list about the Sony
>all-Stravinsky set at one time available for at most half-price from
>Berkshire Record Outlet.

Actually, Steve, it's still available at the Berkshire Record Outlet

   http://www.berkshirerecoutlet.com/

22 CDs for $153. If you love Stravinsky you *must* get this.
And don't let anyone tell you Stravinsky was no conductor.

Stravinsky, The Recorded Legacy: Concertos, Symphonies, Ballet
Music, Operas, Sacred Works, The Rake's Progress, Ballet Suites,
Miniature Masterpieces, Chamber Music, Songs, Oratorios.
(Composer conducting)
Price: $153.78 | 22 in set. | Country: AUSTRIA | D/A code: A | Code: SX22K
46290 | Label: SONY/CBS

Scott Morrison