From:
Chris Bonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 17:14:27 -0500
Peter Goldstein wrote:

>I could really do without those pouty pictures of Sarah Chang.

I think the best album covers were on the old Angel "Recording Angel" LPs.
They were a plain imitation cloth with a little gold colored paper label
containing the essential information glued on.  Sometimes there was a tiny
portrait of the artist and a few words about the person.  No distractions,
no visuals to influence what you thought the music was supposed to mean.
Bring back the good old days!

Chris Bonds
Registered List Fossil