From:
Kim Clow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:09:10 -0800
I have been doing some musical editing of an obscure German Baroque
composer.  I plan on publishing the scores myself and selling them.
This would "seem" to be the way of the future, but I wonder if anyone
on the list has done this; and can tell me what my expectations are.

Honestly?  If I make back costs, I'd be happy.

However, I have heard of some making a decent living from this.

My dream would be to get a group of dedicated musicians to record these
stuff and produce my own CD like Ted Perry did when he started Hyperion
Records.

Thank you for your advice.

K.P. Clow