From:
Scott Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 06:36:07 -0600
Our Kansas City Symphony will be looking for a new conductor in the next
year, as our current conductor, Ann Manson, is leaving. The following
list of conductors will appear as guests in the next year or so. I'd
appreciate any information people on the List might have about the
following conductors. Comments from people who have heard them conduct,
who have played under them or had other musical dealings with them could
be sent to the List or to me off-list at [log in to unmask]

They are:

Alain Lombard
Michael Morgan
Grant Llewellyn