From:
"D. Stephen Heersink" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 23:20:19 GMT
David Stewart wants Brahms' recommendations:

I heartily recommend Idel Biret's performance on twelve CD recorded on
the Naxos label.  The performances are nothing less than great, and the
price, well, can't be beat.

The set comes with the two piano concertos.  Not all performances are of
equal calibre, but I don't think the set will leave anyone disappointed.

D. Stephen Heersink
San Francisco, California