From:
"John G. Deacon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 23:29:47 +0200
Wes Crone <[log in to unmask]> objected to Janos Gereben writing that:

>"Working Classical" (EMI Classics) is good, pleasant music, but it is
>quite unnecessary.

Perhaps a more considered view of McCartney's attempts in this field (from
the others that I have heard) would be to ask a simple question:  "Who
needs it?"

An objective answer to this would seem to be clear and then there's no
need for anyone to be upset.  My opinions about McCartney's songs are of
no interest to anyone (I find them boring and usually banal rather like
another gentleman whose name comes one letter before in the alphabet).

John G. Deacon