From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:45:35 -0400
The crudeness that Amadeaus pins on Mozart is based on some dubious
extrapolations from private letters that he wrote to some of his intimates.
As far as I've been able to determine, there is no reliable evidence that
he ever publicly used inappropriate language, that he was ever drunk at a
musical performance or that he was particularly gauche socially.  A little
outspoken at time, yes, but nothing like Tom Hulce.  Still, I kinda like
the movie.

Richard