From:
"Michael N. Butera" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:59:04 -0600
I was browsing Naxos' website and I came across this new release of a
"Music Drama in Three Acts" by Christopher Mohr in their American Classics
Series entitled "From the Realm of the Shadow".  Does anyone know anything
of Mr. Mohr? Better yet, has anyone heard the work or this disc in
particular? Any guidance would be appreciated.  The link to the disc
on the Amazon site is below.

   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005A8A7/classicalnetA/

Thanks,

Michael N. Butera