From:
Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 19:13:55 -0700
We're happy to extend an invitation to those in SoCal to join us for the
next FREE performance of the Culver Chamber Music Series Fall 1999 season.
Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who enjoys great music
and check our website for future concert information!

*Sunday, October 24, 1999 at 2 pm*

Featuring An Afternoon of String Quartets

Violinists YI-HUAN ZHAO & BOMEY LEE,
Violist BO DONG, and Cellist YAO ZHAO

Program:
MOZART: Quartet in D minor K. 421
BARROWS: Quartet in B minor (World Premiere)
MACKIE: Quartet "Classically Speaking..."  (World Premiere)

(Those of you who are wary of works by living composers would do well to
check these two works out.  They are both excellent-- the Barrows piece is
particularly breathtaking.)

At the CULVER CITY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (Ample free parking) 11269
Washington Blvd (Between Sepulveda & Sawtelle, just off the 405freeway)

For more information, call: (310) 859-4684, or visit our web page for
future concert dates/programs http://www.bigfoot.com/~CulverMusic

Jocelyn Wang