From:
Joseph Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 00:32:23 -0000
This may appear to be a trivial question for some, but I am having trouble.
What is the name of Erik Satie's "musical goddaughter"? At first this
sounded odd to me, I mean, a musical goddaughter? Then I researched
biographies and such and within minutes I was slowly being sucked into
the weird and slightly twisted realm of Erik Satie.

Also, to avoid insomnia for a night, I must know: Is "Vexations" played,
or supposed to be played, 840 times in succession (this comes from Satie's
notes to the performer)? Rather interesting, I think.  Must investigate
further.

Joseph Everett